Standard terms and conditions reviewed by the Fair Trade Commission are used.
Fair Trade Commission Standard Terms & Conditions No. 10023
Internet Cybermall 利用標準約款
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Cyber Mall and its users in using the Internet-related services provided by the Yeomida Cyber Mall (hereinafter referred to as the "Mall").
※「PCCommunication, These terms and conditions shall apply mutatis mutandis to e-commerce using wireless, etc., unless it is contrary to its nature.」
- The term "mall" means a virtual business place where Yeomida Company has established to trade goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods, etc.") using information and communication facilities such as computers, and also means a business operator operating a cyber mall.
- The term "user" means a member who accesses the "mall" and receives services provided by the "mall" pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- The term "member" means a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the "mall" and who continues to receive information from the "mall" and who can continue to use the services provided by the "mall".
- The term "non-member" means a person who does not join a member and uses the service provided by the "mall".
제3조 (Specifying, explaining, and revising the terms and conditions, etc.;)
- "Mall" shall be the details of these terms and conditions, the name of the name of the representative, the address of the place of business (including the address of the place where consumers can handle complaints), and the telephone number?Copy transmission number?E-mail address, business registration number, telecommunication sales report number, personal information management manager, etc. are posted on the initial service screen (front) of the 00 Cyber Mall. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
- "Is the withdrawal of subscription from the contents prescribed in the terms and conditions before the user agrees to the terms and conditions?"A separate connection screen or pop-up screen, etc. shall be provided for the user to understand important matters such as delivery responsibility and refund conditions, etc. to seek the user's confirmation.
- "Mall" may amend these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the relevant laws, such as the Consumer Protection Act, the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Signing Act, the Information and Communication Network Usage Promotion Act, etc.
- If "Mall" amends the terms and conditions, it shall be announced on the initialization page of the mall from 7 days before the application date to the previous day of the application date, along with the current terms and conditions.
However, if the contents of the terms and conditions are changed against the user, the notice shall be made with a grace period of at least 30 days. In this case, "Mall" clearly compares the contents before the revision with the contents after the revision to make it easier for the user to understand.
- If "Mall" amends the terms and conditions, the amended terms and conditions shall apply only to contracts concluded after the application date, and the terms and conditions of the amendment shall apply to contracts already concluded before that date. However, if a user who has already signed a contract sends a message to the "mall" within the notice period of the amended terms and conditions and receives consent from the "mall", the amendment terms and conditions apply.
- Matters not prescribed in these terms and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws on consumer protection in e-commerce, regulations on terms and conditions, and consumer protection guidelines in e-commerce, etc. prescribed by the Fair Trade Commission.
제4조(Service delivery and change)
- "Mall" performs the following tasks:
- Providing information on goods or services and concluding purchase contracts
- Delivery of goods or services with a purchase contract
- Other duties determined by "Mall"
- "Mall" may change the details of goods or services to be provided by the contract to be concluded in the future in the event of a change in the technical specifications, etc. of goods or services out of stock. In such cases, the details of the changed goods or services and the date of delivery shall be immediately notified to the place where the current goods or services are posted.
- If the contents of the service contracted with the user to be provided by the "Mall" are changed due to the reason for the sale of goods, etc. or the change of technical specifications, the user shall be notified immediately.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, "Mall" compensates for the damage caused by the user. However, this shall not apply where "mall" proves that it is intentional or innocent.
제5조(Disruption of services)
- "Mall" is a maintenance inspection of information and communication facilities such as computers?In the event of a replacement, failure, loss of communication, etc., the provision of the service may be temporarily suspended.
- "Mall" shall compensate for damages incurred by users or third parties due to the temporary suspension of the provision of services due to the reasons under paragraph (1). However, this is not the case if "mall" proves to be intentional or innocent.
- If the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business items, integration between companies, "mall" shall notify the user in the manner prescribed in Article 8 and compensate the consumer according to the conditions originally set out in "mall". However, if the "mall" does not notify the compensation standard, the users' mileage or e-money will be paid in kind or cash equivalent to the currency value used in the "mall".
- The user applies for membership by stating that he/she agrees to these terms and conditions after filling out the membership information according to the subscription form set by "Mall".
- "Mall" shall be registered as a member unless it falls under any of the following subparagraphs among users who have applied for membership as shown in paragraph (1):
- Where an applicant for membership has previously lost his/her membership pursuant to Article 7 (3) of this Agreement, the foregoing shall not apply where he/she has obtained approval for membership of the "Mall" three years after the loss of membership under Article 7 (3).
- Where there is a false registration, omission of entry, or omission;
- Where it is deemed that registration as a member of other members significantly interferes with the technology of "mall"
- The establishment of the membership contract shall be at the time when the consent of the "mall" reaches the member.
- If there is a change in the registration under Article 15 (1), the member shall immediately notify the "mall" of the change by e-mail or other means.
제7조(withdrawal of membership, loss of qualification, etc.;)
- The member may request withdrawal from the "mall" at any time, and the "mall" shall process withdrawal immediately.
- Where a member falls under any of the following reasons, "mall" may restrict and suspend his/her membership:
- Where false information is registered at the time of application for membership;
- Where a member fails to pay the payment of goods, etc. purchased using the "mall" or other obligations borne by the member in connection with the use of the "mall" on the date;
- Where it threatens the e-commerce order, such as interfering with the use of other people's "mall" or stealing such information;
- Where an act is prohibited by Acts and subordinate statutes or these terms and conditions using "mall" or is contrary to the official document;
- Is "Mall" restricting membership?If the same act is repeated more than twice after suspension, or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days, "mall" may lose its membership.
- If "mall" loses its membership, the membership registration will be revoked. In such cases, the member shall be notified and given an opportunity to explain at least 30 days before the cancellation of the membership registration.
제8조(Notification of Members)
- Where the "Mall" gives notice of the member, the member may make an agreement with the "Mall" in advance to the email address designated by the member.
- "Mall" may be substituted for individual notifications by posting on the "Mall" bulletin board for at least one week in case of notification to a large number of unspecified members. However, individual notification is given for matters that have a significant impact on the member's own transaction.
A "mall" user shall apply for purchase in the "mall" in the following or similar manner, and "mall" shall provide the following information easily in the user's application for purchase: However, if you are a member, you may exclude the application of subparagraphs 2 through 4.
- Search for and select goods, etc.
- Enter name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.;
- Terms and conditions, services that are restricted from withdrawing the subscription, shipping charges?Confirmation of the details related to the burden of installation expenses, etc.;
- Showing that you agree to these terms and conditions and confirm or reject the 3. goodwill above (e.g., click the mouse)
- An application for the purchase of goods, etc. and consent to the confirmation of the "mall" thereof;
- Selecting a payment method
제10조 (the formation of a contract)
- "Mall" may not accept an application for purchase under Article 9, if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs: However, in the case of signing a contract with a minor, if the consent of the legal representative is not obtained, the minor himself or the legal representative must notify that the contract can be canceled.
- Where there is a false statement, omission of entry, or error in the application;
- Where a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as cigarettes, alcohol, etc.;
- Where it is deemed that accepting other applications for purchase significantly interferes with the "mall" technology;
- A contract shall be deemed to have been established when the approval of "mall" reaches the user in the form of a notification of receipt under Article 12 (1).
- The expression of the intention to accept the "mall" shall include information on the confirmation of the user's application for purchase and the availability of sale, the cancellation of correction of the purchase application, etc.
The payment method for goods or services purchased at the "mall" may be used in any of the following ways: Provided, That "mall" shall not be collected by adding any nominal fee to the payment of goods, etc. for the payment method of the user.
- Transferring various accounts
- Payment by various credit cards, such as prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
- Deposit without an online bankbook
- Payment by electronic currency
- Payment upon receipt
- Payment by points paid by "mall" such as mileage;
- Payment by gift certificate that has been contracted with "Mall" or recognized by "Mall";
- Payment, etc. by other electronic payment methods;
제12조(Notification of receipt and purchase application change and cancellation)
- "Mall" notifies the user of the receipt confirmation when the user requests a purchase.
- A user who receives a notification of receipt may request the change or cancellation of the purchase application immediately after receiving the notification of the notification, and the "mall" shall be processed according to the request without delay. However, if the payment has already been made, it shall be governed by the provisions of Article 15 concerning withdrawal of subscription, etc.
제13조(the supply of goods and lights)
- "Mall" shall take necessary measures, such as custom-made, packaged, etc. to deliver goods, etc. within seven days from the date of the user's subscription, unless there is a separate agreement with the user and the time of supply of goods, etc. However, if the "mall" has already received all or part of the payment of goods, etc., it shall be taken within two working days from the date of receipt of all or part of the payment. At this time, the "mall" takes appropriate measures so that the user can check the supply procedures and progress of the goods, etc.
- "Mall" specifies the method of delivery, the person responsible for the cost of delivery, the period of delivery by means, etc. for the goods purchased by the user. If the "mall" exceeds the promised delivery period, the user shall compensate for the damage. Is "mall" intentional?This is not the case if it is proven to be innocent.
When a user is unable to deliver or provide goods, etc. requested by a user due to a shortage, the user shall immediately be notified of the reason, and if he/she receives the payment in advance, he/she shall refund or take necessary measures within two working days from the date of receipt of the payment.
제15조(withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
- A user who has entered into a contract with the "mall" for the purchase of goods, etc. may withdraw his/her subscription within seven days from the date he/she receives a notification of receipt.
- When a user receives a shipment of goods, etc., he/she shall not return or exchange goods in any of the following cases:
- Where a good, etc. is lost or damaged due to a responsible cause to the user ( Provided, That where a package, etc. is damaged to verify the details of a good, etc., the subscription may be withdrawn);
- Where the value of goods, etc. is significantly reduced due to the user's use or partial consumption;
- Where the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased due to the passage of time to the extent that it is difficult to resell;
- Where it is possible to duplicate a good, etc. with the same performance, where the packaging of the original good, etc. is damaged;
- In the case of paragraphs (2) 2 through 4, user withdrawal, etc. shall not be restricted unless measures such as specifying where consumers can easily know that "mall" is restricted from withdrawing subscriptions, etc. are taken.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs (1) and (2), the user may withdraw his/her subscription within three months from the date of receipt of the relevant goods, or within 30 days from the date he/she becomes aware of the fact.
제16조(Effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
- "Mall" shall refund the payment of goods, etc. already received within three working days when goods, etc. are returned from the user. In such cases, if the "mall" delays the refund of goods, etc. to the user, the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate determined and publicly notified by the Fair Trade Commission shall be paid.
- In refunding the above payment, "Mall" requests the business operator who provides the relevant payment method to suspend or cancel the payment of the goods, etc. without delay when the user pays for the goods, such as credit cards or electronic currency.
- In the case of withdrawal of subscription, the user shall bear the expenses incurred in returning the goods, etc. supplied. "Mall" shall not request a penalty or compensation for damages to the user on the grounds of withdrawal of the subscription, etc. However, if the contents of the goods, etc. are different from the contents of the display or advertisement, or if the subscription is withdrawn due to the difference in the contents of the contract, the "mall" shall bear the expenses necessary for the return of the goods.
- If a user pays shipping costs when receiving goods, the "mall" clearly indicates who pays for the withdrawal of the subscription.
제17조(Personal Information Protection)
- "Mall" collects the minimum information necessary for the execution of the purchase contract when collecting information from users. The following matters are mandatory, and other matters are optional:
- a full name
- Resident registration number (in the case of a member) or alien registration number;
- Phone number
- Desired ID (for members)
- Password (for members)
- Email address (or mobile phone number)
- When "mall" collects personal information that can be identified by users, it shall obtain consent from the relevant user.
- The personal information provided shall not be used for any purpose or provided to a third party without the consent of the relevant user, and all responsibilities for such information shall be "mall". However, exceptions are made in the following cases:
- Where the shipping company informs the shipping company of the minimum information (name, address, phone number) necessary for delivery;
- Where a particular individual is provided in an unidentifiable form, as necessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research;
- Where necessary for settlement of payments due to the transaction of goods, etc.;
- Where it is necessary for identification to prevent theft;
- Where there is an unavoidable cause necessary under the provisions of the Act or the Act;
- Where "mall" is subject to consent from users pursuant to paragraphs (2) and (3), the user shall specify or withdraw the consent provided by Article 22 (2) of the Information Network Promotion Act, such as the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (subject, name and telephone number, other contact).
- The user may request perusal and error correction of his/her personal information held by the "mall" at any time, and the "mall" is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If a user requests correction of an error, "Mall" shall not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- Mall" shall minimize the number of managers for the protection of personal information, and shall be fully responsible for damages caused by the loss, theft, leakage, modulation, etc. of personal information of users, including credit cards, bank accounts, etc.
- A third party who has received personal information from the "mall" or from him/her shall destroy the relevant personal information without delay when it achieves the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information.
제18조(Obligations of "mall")
- "Mall" shall not engage in any act against the prohibition or official document by Acts and subordinate statutes or these terms and conditions, and shall be continuously and reliably goods as prescribed by these terms and conditions?We have to do our best to provide the service.
- "Mall" shall have a security system for protecting users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can use Internet services safely.
- "Mall" marks the product or service?An unfair indication prescribed in Article 3 of the Act on the Fairness of Advertisements?If a user suffers damage by advertising, he/she is responsible for compensation.
- "Mall" does not send advertising e-mail for commercial purposes that users do not want.
제19조(Obligations for members' IDs and passwords;)
- Except in the case of Article 17, the member is responsible for the management of IDs and passwords.
- The member shall not allow a third party to use his ID or password.
- If a member recognizes that his/her ID and password are being stolen or used by a third party, he/she shall immediately notify the "mall" and if there is a "mall" notice, he/she shall comply therewith.
Users shall not do the following:
- Registration of false information when applying or changing;
- Stealing information from others
- Change information posted in "Mall"
- Sending or posting information other than information prescribed by "Mall" (computer programs, etc.);
- Violation of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, etc. of "mall" other third parties;
- An act that damages the reputation of "mall" other third parties or interferes with their duties;
- Disclosure or posting of information contrary to obscene or violent messages, images, voice, or other official documents in the mall;
제21조(Relationship between connection "mall" and blood connection "mall")
- If the parent "mall" and child "mall" are connected in a hyperlink (e.g., the target of the hyperlink includes letters, pictures, and fairy tales), the former is called a "mall" (website) and the latter is called a "mall" (website).
- Connection "mall" shall not be liable for the transaction provided by the "mall" independently provided by the "mall" as the initial screen of the "mall" or as a pop-up screen at the time of connection shall not be liable for the transaction.
제22조(Restrictions on the attribution and use of copyright;)
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights to the works prepared by "Mall" shall be attributed to "Mall".
- The user shall not allow the user to use the information attributed to the intellectual property to the "mall" for profit or to use it for any third party without prior consent from the "mall" for any other means.
- "Mall" shall notify the user of the copyright attributed to the user pursuant to the agreement.
제23조(the settlement of a dispute)
- Does "mall" establish a damage compensation organization to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for such damage?We're running.
- "Mall" shall handle complaints and opinions submitted by users first. However, if it is difficult to expedite, the user will be notified of the reason and processing schedule immediately.
- Where a user files an application for damage relief in connection with an e-commerce dispute between a "mall" and a user, he/she may comply with the mediation of a dispute mediation agency requested by the Fair Trade Commission or the Si/Do Governor.
제24조(the right of trial and compliance law)
- A lawsuit concerning an e-commerce dispute between a "mall" and a user shall be subject to the address of the user at the time of filing, and where there is no address, the local court in charge of the residence shall be exclusively under its jurisdiction. However, if the address or residence of the user is not clear at the time of filing a complaint, or in the case of a foreign resident, it will be filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- The Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between "mall" and users.